Pages

♈ Myself

My photo
A non-talented guy. Not a good writer after all. So, please read it with mercy, TQ. Have a nice day.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

#3 - The Law of Merchandiser Vs Promoter

As everyone's busy now and some are 'rotting' at home, I don't want to waste any golden time too. Therefore, I have made up my mind to find a job in order to earn money for drivng lesson! Not to fill in my free time by doing such a thing because I rather spend my time to enjoy, not to work! Anyway, I have no choice but to work. Haiz...

So, I have looked into many vacancies, and the choice was either work as a promoter, merchendiser or labourer. At first, Starbucks but they don't want part timer. Failed in the first attempt. Next, Pizza Hut but I don't like their requirement eventhough the walk-in interview was successful. I actually prefer working in phone shop but no one accept me, failed again as the result. Then, I found a part time job at Ipoh Parkson, as a promoter for Pierre Gardin, but painfully at the same time I got another job from F&N Beverage Co. thanks to my friend. What a painful choice I mean! So what's now? Promoter or merchandiser or labourer?

Finally, I learnt that the F&N job got a higher pay, and I realized that my main purpose to work is to earn money. With that, I have chosen F&N job, working in Ipoh Parade Giant. I have started working since 22nd Jan and the contract lasts for 3 weeks only! Phew...now I'm considered as a promoter, merchandiser or even a labourer!

So, no need to wish me good luck or whatever as I have enough 'luck' last year and this year. Just pray that my pity tired smelly feet have super-regeneration ability!

Well, waiting for the day 14th Feb to come.

4 comments: