Pages

♈ Myself

My photo
A non-talented guy. Not a good writer after all. So, please read it with mercy, TQ. Have a nice day.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Blur case and Screwed up

I feel troubled and when I recall what happened yesterday, it's all totally confused and messed up! Every plan held was not smooth and right. Isshh..
Not only the holiday schedule failed to be followed all the way, the recent group study was ruined too. Here's a story to tell, more or less the story is like this...

...was in X library, 2nd floor and went to ground floor with my friend TJ to ask a librarian in-charge...

Me    : Er...Miss, is there no air-cond here?
Lib.A : Why?
Me    : (immediate reply) 'cos I can feel the temperature isn't right.
Lib.B : (suddenly interrupt during playing her FB) 'dik, kat mana u duduk... (tingkat mana?)
Me    : Ting...
TJ     : Tingkat 2
Me    : T-tingkat 2... tapi saya rasa mana-mana pun panas lah.
Lib.A : (speechless) ....
Lib.B : (gamuk) 'dik, u cakap macam tu u ingat seluruh librari ni tak panas ke? U ingat kami berdua duduk sini tak rasa apa-apa?? Kami cuma mau tanya tingkat mana...
Me    : Tak...tak... saya hanya hairan u tanya macam tu... masalah air-cond ni ada kena-mengena dengan tempat duduk?
Lib.B : Kami pun tak tahu masalahnya. Kami nak tanya tempat duduk sebab kami perlu kontak sistem air-cond dalam tingkat berkenaan...
Tj and Me: ................ Ohh, okay...faham faham... takpe lah. Terima kasih. (ciao~) =.="

Man, I need a judge here!
After that, the rest things pretty much messed up too throughout the day. Lesson learnt, I cannot act according to emotion.
Anyway, I should have back to prepare for exam.
I'm doomed, once again my revision is badly done this time. Till then!
Today is a special day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment